On 3rd of August we were shocked by the lost child, Wan Aisyah. According to sources, the mother handed over her own child to her so-called fiance who then disappeared on her. The social media was really helpful in spreading the news and pictures using hashtag #findAisyah.
Of course, to everyone’s relieve, she was found well and alive, Alhamdulillah.
Although, I can’t help but wonder why did this happen.
Let’s recap on what happened. According to the report,
- On 30th July, 2013 @ 3.20pm the mother, Pn. Arbaiyah gave her daughter, Wan Aisyah to his fiance, Mohd Faisal bin Ibrahim at EON Jusco Rawang.
- She also gave her daughter’s documents to him.
- The reason why she gave her daughter, is that she believed that Mohd Faisal was going to introduce her daughter to his sister who lives in Damansara.
- The mother claimed that Mohd Faisal was going to marry her after this Eid-ul Fitr.
- They met on facebook and had only met for 4 times and they got engagged.
This one event already raised suspicious question on why would a mother let her daughter to be taken away from her. Rawang and Damansara are not exactly side-by-side. And, even if Mohd Faisal wanted to introduce the girl to his sister, why didn’t he bring Arbaiyah also since they were gonna get married?
To make it even more suspicious, the mother gave Wan Aisyah’s documents to Mohd Faisal.
Following the event,
- on 2rd of August, at 8:00am, they met again at Jusco Rawang and she gave him RM25,000 to help him startup his gold business. However, Wan Aisyah was not with him.
- When Arbaiyah asked her fiance the whereabout of her daughter, she was told Wan Aisyah was with his sister.
- The next day (3rd Aug), she waited for Mohd Faisal to pick her up at her own house and he never showed up.
- So she went to his house and apparently the address was a fake address and the house is someone else’s.
By this time, she knew she was conned and went ahead to make the police report.
Big, big question mark.
Why did she give her daughter with her documents?